IPC Certification Sets Your Company Apart
When your company earns IPC Certification, you join an elite group of trusted EMS providers and suppliers committed to delivering the highest level of quality. Your customers gain peace of mind, knowing they are working with a rigorously vetted and trusted company that has passed a stringent audit process. The entire supply chain benefits.
“Our advanced certifications have highly differentiated Zentech from others in the electronics contract manufacturing industry. Quality matters in mission-critical, high-technology and high-complexity markets. Zentech’s commitment to quality is underscored by our IPC Validation Services certifications and the certifications have directly led to several new customer engagements. We highly encourage others to explore these valuable QML programs.”
President and CEO
Zentech Manufacturing, Inc.
IPC Certified Products/Processes
IPC Certification recognizes products and assembly processes that have demonstrated compliance with IPC Standards and industry best practices. IPC’s two programs, the Qualified Products List (QPL) and the Qualified Manufacturers List (QML), are a win-win for EMS providers, their suppliers and the OEMs they serve.
- Join a global network of rigorously vetted, trusted sources
- Increase product quality throughout your supply chain
- Reduce quality assurance audits
- Reduce client turnover
- Differentiate your company from the competition
- Display official QPL or QML logos in your communications
- Gain higher visibility at IPC events and in IPC publications
- Reduce your company’s auditing costs
- Lower your supply chain management costs
- Increase your trust in the products you buy from vendors
- Increase your customers’ confidence in the quality of your products
- Help build a global network of certified, trusted suppliers
Not sure you’re ready for full certification? Find out with IPC Standards Gap Analysis.